eSourcing training isn’t just for Recruiters. Many firms have dedicated sourcers or research people whose job it is to find the passive candidates for all the open positions. And while we teach this primarily to the talent acquisition community, we’ve had sales people eagerly take this class for the same reason. Finding people online is faster than any other method.
Spend one month attending webinars a few hours a week (where you never leave your desk) and here’s some of what you’ll be able to do
- See all profiles on LinkedIn, first name, last name, full profiles. It doesn’t matter how many connections you have or how much you pay– everyone will be visible, and there will be no more commercial search limits.
- Find anyone’s contact information (email and phone number.) Stop sending unanswered InMails. Be different.
- Get into the sites of associations and conferences to see lists of their members, attendees and speakers.
- Access thousands of corporate employee directories.
- Use ethical hacking of social media sites to find candidates in your industry.
- Automate your search process and have new candidates and new business development opportunities delivered to your inbox with your morning coffee. On second thought, coffee should not go to your inbox.
- We are the only online search training in the recruiting industry with Lifetime Support. After class, you’ll have access to the eSourcing Forum and be able to ask questions until the cows come home.
- You will learn enough Boolean logic to write search strings to let you find candidates, or anything else you want, on the internet.
- Workbooks and search string documents for perfect recall material later of every class.
- Have the opportunity to test for your Moore Sourcing Specialist certification.
Simply put, you will source better than you ever have before.
This program was eSSentials: An Intro to eSourcing, previously taught through Morgan Consulting Group. In 2015, we purchased the division from Peter Leffkowitz and have added more programs and amazing techniques in 2016 and 2017.
Did you know almost half of recruiters only use LinkedIn to find passive candidates? (Don’t answer that, we can’t hear you.) eSourcing eSSentials will let you find people where half of your competition isn’t even looking. Yes, we still spend an entire session on making sure you have great access to LinkedIn, without paying for a Recruiter seat. But the other three sessions will show you how to find passive candidates all over the web. This is the highest return on your investment in the sourcing market today.
Recruiters. Sales People. Researchers. Sourcers. Talent Acquistion Ninja Guru Superwizards. (Please make that your title) The better way to think of who should take this is to ask yourself a question. Do I need to find people online? If yes, you need to take eSourcing eSSentials.
You can see the more complete training calendar here, but here’s the fall 2017 class:
|August eSourcing eSSentials|
|eSourcing eSSentials Session One||Wednesday||8-Aug||10AM||1PM||Central|
|eSourcing eSSentials QA One||Friday||10-Aug||10AM||11AM||Central|
|eSourcing eSSentials Session Two||Wednesday||15-Aug||10AM||1PM||Central|
|eSourcing eSSentials QA Two||Friday||17-Aug||10AM||11AM||Central|
|eSourcing eSSentials Session Three||Wednesday||22-Aug||10AM||1PM||Central|
|eSourcing eSSentials QA Three||Friday||24-Aug||10AM||11AM||Central|
|eSourcing eSSentials Session Four||Wednesday||29-Aug||10AM||1PM||Central|
|eSourcing eSSentials QA Four||Friday||31-Aug||10AM||11AM||Central|
Online, through the proven WebEx system. We teach it live so you can ask questions in real time. Examples come from actual requirements of those in class. We also use two trainers so you aren’t bored to tears listening to one person drone on. (As a side note, the trainers were at someone else’s presentation once where this really happened. Actual tears. Up to that point we thought it was just a saying.)
Pay by Credit Card or PayPal
Pay by Phone