eSourcing eSSentials is everything you need for sourcing in a sixteen hour investment spread easily over four weeks. For five years this has been our single most purchased training program. You will learn how to use Boolean, how to see everyone on LinkedIn – regardless of your connections or search limits. You’ll learn how to find corporate directories. You’ll learn to find candidates at a score of other sites, some completely unknown to you. The flood gates will open with conference attendees, organization members and mailing lists. You’ll even get contact information.
Spend one month attending classes a few hours a week (where you never leave your desk) and at the end of the program you’ll:
- See all profiles on LinkedIn, first name, last name, full profiles. It doesn’t matter how many connections you have or how much you pay– everyone will be visible, and there will be no more commercial search limits.
- See members of every LinkedIn Group, even if it’s locked. Even the ones that won’t let recruiters in.
- Stop sending unanswered InMails. Be different. Find anyone’s contact information (email and phone number.)
- Get into the sites of associations and conferences to see lists of their members, attendees and speakers.
- Access thousands of corporate employee directories across North America.
- Use ethical hacking of social media sites to find candidates in your industry.
- Automate your search process and have new candidates and new business development opportunities delivered to your inbox with your morning coffee. On second thought, coffee should not go to your inbox.
- Lifetime access to The eSSentials Forum, a private group where you will receive updates to search techniques and be able to ask questions any time. No need to retake class when the technology changes.
- Workbooks and search string documents for perfect recall material later of every class.
- Have the opportunity to test for your Moore Sourcing Specialist certification.
Simply put, you will source better than you ever have before.
This program was eSSentials: An Intro to eSourcing, previously taught through Morgan Consulting Group.
Did you know almost half of recruiters only use LinkedIn to find passive candidates? (Don’t answer that, we can’t hear you.) eSourcing eSSentials will let you find people where half of your competition isn’t even looking. Yes, we still spend an entire session on making sure you have great access to LinkedIn. This is the highest return on your investment in the sourcing market today.
Recruiters. Sales People. Researchers. Sourcers. The better way to think of who should take this is to ask yourself a question. Do I need to find people online? If yes, you need to take eSourcing eSSentials.
|March eSourcing eSSentials|
|eSourcing eSSentials Session One||Wednesday||8-March||11AM||2PM||Central|
|eSourcing eSSentials QA One||Friday||10-March||11AM||12PM||Central|
|eSourcing eSSentials Session Two||Wednesday||15-March||11AM||2PM||Central|
|eSourcing eSSentials QA Two||Friday||17-March||11AM||12PM||Central|
|eSourcing eSSentials Session Three||Wednesday||22-March||11AM||2PM||Central|
|eSourcing eSSentials QA Three||Friday||24-March||11AM||12PM||Central|
|eSourcing eSSentials Session Four||Wednesday||29-March||11AM||2PM||Central|
|eSourcing eSSentials QA Four||Friday||31-March||11AM||12PM||Central|
|August eSourcing eSSentials|
|eSourcing eSSentials Session One||Wednesday||8-Aug||10AM||1PM||Central|
|eSourcing eSSentials QA One||Friday||10-Aug||10AM||11AM||Central|
|eSourcing eSSentials Session Two||Wednesday||15-Aug||10AM||1PM||Central|
|eSourcing eSSentials QA Two||Friday||17-Aug||10AM||11AM||Central|
|eSourcing eSSentials Session Three||Wednesday||22-Aug||10AM||1PM||Central|
|eSourcing eSSentials QA Three||Friday||24-Aug||10AM||11AM||Central|
|eSourcing eSSentials Session Four||Wednesday||29-Aug||10AM||1PM||Central|
|eSourcing eSSentials QA Four||Friday||31-Aug||10AM||11AM||Central|
Online, through the proven WebEx system. We teach it live so you can ask questions in real time. Examples come from actual requirements of those in class. We also use two trainers so you aren’t bored to tears listening to one person drone on. (As a side note, the trainers were at someone else’s presentation once where this really happened. Actual tears. Up to that point we thought it was just a saying.)
Pay by Credit Card or PayPal
Pay by Phone