Critical Update. Friday, June 23 is the final day to sign up for On Demand. There are just a three QA sessions left and we won’t sell a class without support. Videos remain on until August 10.
We’ve assembled a fleet of military-grade drones to record our every movement and provide it to you, for training purposes. Okay, while that was an option, we went with state-of-the-art screen capture technology, mostly because the drones got creepy. Either way our intention is simple, we want to provide you with everything that is great about eSourcing eSSentials, in a recorded, on-demand format.
If you are one of the people who’s ever said, “No, I’m busy on those dates.” Or, “That just doesn’t fit my schedule,” we built this solution for you. We also know that sometimes you want to invest in training for the whole office, and who’s in that office may change soon. This way you can train everyone on your schedule.
Abso-darn-lutely everything we teach eSourcing eSSentials is included in this program. You just get two advantages- watch it when you want, and train your small office for one price. There’s something else you get too: instead of four weekly QA sessions, you get a series of them. The sooner you sign up, the more questions you can ask.
Here’s a reminder of only a bit of what you learn in eSSentials. See the main eSSentials page for more.
- See all profiles on LinkedIn, first name, last name, full profiles. It doesn’t matter how many connections you have or how much you pay– everyone will be visible, and there will be no more commercial search limits.
- Stop sending unanswered InMails. Be different. Find anyone’s contact information (email and phone number.)
- Get into the sites of associations and conferences to see lists of their members, attendees and speakers.
- Access thousands of corporate employee directories across North America.
- Use ethical hacking of social media sites to find candidates in your industry.
- Automate your search process and have new candidates and new business development opportunities delivered to your inbox.
- Workbooks and search string documents for perfect recall material later of every class. If that doesn’t keep you reminded, you even get access to the eSSentials Forum hosted on Facebook for updates and problem solving when you need it.
The biggest reason is convenience. Get what you want, when you want it. That’s how we give you Moore.
There’s another reason though. Consistency. Ever been to a training, and someone you know went through the same training but seemed to learn something different? (Or nothing?) That can’t happen with On Demand training.
Agency recruiters in small offices. If your team is more than three, contact us for custom pricing and payment plan options.
Literally whenever. The training becomes available on April 10th. You have access for three months, and QA is every Wednesday at 10am Central from April 12th to July 12th.
Online through our proven system – QAs are delivered through WebEx. (Then those are captured, saved, and added to the On Demand platform for you to view later.)